Redefining body shape and size is possible with Plastic Surgery procedures. If you have bulging deposits of fat, extra skin and tissue in your lower body then you can enjoy the benefits of a Lower Body Lift. Medically known as a Belt Lipectomy, it is a popular Cosmetic Surgery procedure. People who find that the massive weight loss occurs in body parts such as the thighs, buttocks and hips can consider undergoing this procedure. The significant amount of weight loss can leave large folds of skin that triggers discomfort and chaffing. The procedure not only removes excess skin but also lifts the buttocks adding flattering contours to your body. It is relatively a less invasive procedure than a Total Body Lift. It can help people whose lower body has started to sag because of aging or pregnancy or those who have reduced massive weight.
If you are considering this procedure then you should know how the surgery is done. Here we bring to you a quick glance into how the procedure is performed.
Undergo a Complete Lower Body Lift Procedure
When you undergo a complete Lower Body Lift procedure then different parts such as thighs, abdomen, buttocks and waist can be treated at once. Basically, the procedure extends the Abdominoplasty incision around the torso that allows the plastic surgeon to resuspend or lift the thighs and tighten the buttocks along with executing the conventional Tummy Tuck. The pattern and length of the incisions made depend on how much the additional skin has to be removed and the location of the skin. The plastic surgeon tries his best to consider your incision preferences. Here is the common scenario of doing this surgery, though the surgeon might use a variation:
- A circumferential incision is created around the torso through which the apron of excess fat and skin is removed while repositioning and tightening the tissues.
- The remaining skin in the thighs and buttocks region is pulled upward and underlying tissues and skin is suspended and tightened. You will be positioned on the side or tummy at the time of surgery.
- After treating sides and backs, the surgeon will treat the front part.
- There are two options at this point that will be discussed during the initial consultation. The first being one is combining the Lower Body Lift with abdominal contouring. The other option is the combination of the Belt Lipectomy with an Inner Thigh Lift.
- The incisions will be closed in multiple layers over drains for controlling swelling and stretching. Deep support sutures within the underlying tissues would help in the formation of new contours. Tapes, skin adhesives or sutures are used for closing the incisions.
The Cosmetic Surgeons in India make sure that the candidates considering Lower Body Lift gets a clear understanding of the Lower Body Lift procedure. Also, you can expect to get the best results provided you choose an experienced and Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Here more information https://www.themedspa.us/lower-body-lift-surgery.html