With an increasing number of people considering undergoing liposuction surgery, its popularity seems to be increasing at fast pace. The decision to undergo liposuction should be made in consultation with your cosmetic surgeon. There are several problems which you can get rid of as and when you decide to have liposuction surgery.
Here are some of the issues which liposuction can treat:
- When you want to shape and sculpt your body into a better shape
- After pregnancy body
- To reduce the size of some parts of body
- To get rid of Axillary Hyperhidrosis that is excessive perspiring in the armpits
- Lipomas – Benign fatty tumor
- After surgery, patient can choose to work in a profession which demand high level of physical task
- To treat issues of fat metabolism in the body
- For treating abdominal etching so that your six packs abs can be revealed
- To get rid of beer belly
- When you want to reduce fat deposits in difficult areas such as the face, neck and chin
The final outcome of liposuction surgery should be
- Removal of right volume of fat deposits
- Minimally disturbing the surrounding tissue – connective tissues and blood vessels
- Causing least physical discomfort and bruising to the patients
- Maintenance of the proper fluid balance
This is what liposuction procedure involves
- Surgeon briefs the candidate about the procedure and informs him about the areas to be treated. Further he discusses types of incisions and procedure to be performed.
- Usually, an antibiotic is given at least an hour before the surgery for resisting threat of infection
- Next, surgeon marks the body of patient for surgery for outlining surgery road map. At this point before photos are taken.
- Sterilizing solution or betadine is applied to those areas of body which have to be treated.
- Anesthesia – whether general or local is administered at this stage. Also in some cases sedative is also given through IV injection or orally.
- Incisions of 1/4 – 1/3 of an inch round are made on patient’s body on the basis of location of the area for liposuction, procedure and patient.
- In case of longer surgery, cosmetic surgeon might administer an IV fluid so that the fluid level of patient’s body is intact.
- Patients experience feeling of scraping or scratching with the movement of cannula
- It is a same day procedure which means patient can go home on the same day of liposuction surgery in Delhi. In some cases, however, patients might be asked to stay at hospital for a day or two.
There are several areas of your body which liposuction can treat. Liposuction has emerged as one most of commonly performed and popular cosmetic surgery procedures across the globe. Procedure might vary from patient to patient. Liposuction can treat areas such as hips, wait and flanks, chin, cheeks and jowls, arms, buttocks, thighs – back of thighs and inner and outer thighs; and abdomen.
Liposuction surgery in Delhi is performed for several reasons. One thing you can be assured of is the results of this surgery are pleasing.
If you are looking to get a liposuction surgery, VASER liposuction in India, Water Jet liposuction, Body Jet liposuction in Delhi India. You may visit us for a consultation on procedures by our expert cosmetic plastic surgeon Dr. Ajaya Kashyap. A successful liposuction surgery can change your life style.
Get more information: https://www.themedspa.us/liposuction-surgery.html