The following are the types of surgical Facial Rejuvenation Treatments are popular amongst the patients at MedSpa.
- Facelift / Rhytidectomy and Necklift : This is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess skin and fat from the facial area. The remaining skin is re-draped, and then looks tighter, smoother while removing the appearance of wrinkles. This procedure target the fat, tissues and the skin to give a very natural appearance.
- Dermabrasion : This surgical procedure removes the top layers of skin to the dermis level. This is done under local anesthesia with a mechanical sander instrument. Dermabrasion can smooth deep scars, acne scars, as well as fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Facial Implants : This is surgical procedure in which silicone implants are placed in areas of the face (cheek, chin, jawline) to accentuate facial features.
- Eyelift / Blepheroplasty : Excess skin in the upper and lower eyelid gives a tired and sleepy look. This procedure removes the excessskin to give a more youthful and alert look.
- Endoscopic Browlift or Forehead Lift :This is a minimally invasive procedure to remove lines and tired look on the forehead. This procedure lifts the sagging brow to give an alert, more youthful look.